Laughing and Losing It: Forty Days of Fabulous

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Forty Days of Fabulous

I’ve been tired and moping around for a while and I’m tired of being tired and moping around.  In a weird way, it is comfortable in this little rut and oftentimes being comfortable, for me, means looking like a slob.  In an effort to get excited about life and show myself a little more respect, I started a program on Saturday called, “Forty Days of Fabulous.”  Every day, before I show my face in public, for the next forty days, I will have styled hair, sensible makeup, and normal clothes (normal clothes meaning no random t-shirts, sweatpants/pajama pants, or hot-air-balloon sized frumpy shirts that hide everything and make me look 50 pounds heavier than my already heavy frame).   It is day four and I feel great.  Here are the pictures from day one.  They're a little goofy, but I'm goofy and will always be no matter the fabulousness.  Stay tuned.


3 comments:

  1. cute hat! This should be a fun forty days for you and your girls - keep posting the great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooooooooooooooooot stuff! <3

    ReplyDelete