Laughing and Losing It: The Morning After Day Deux

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Morning After Day Deux

The best thing about choosing to spend an hour to curl my hair on day 2, Sunday, was that I didn't have to do my hair on day 3, Monday. I rocked my aftercurl. This was a wonderful thing because, as you can see, I was very tired that morning--so tired, in fact, that I had little brown bags under my eyes. 




If you scroll down, tilt your head and look a bit closer--you'll see the little bags.









 


3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the brown bags! Leftover sunday hair is the BEST! Especially if you can stretch it to tuesday with some dry shampoo! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you're so cute, lady! How is it that you manage to rock the brown bags, too? For me there's no such thing as leftover Sunday hair...at least, not when it's MY hair (because my hair won't hold curl with a gallon of hairspray even 45 minutes later)...but then again, most of the time it's Korean Fiber, and then all I have is leftover hair! On a shelf in my closet, no less! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frump or no frump, bags or no bags, washed hair or not, you're just the absolute best bean :-) love seeing your different pairs of glasses too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete