Laughing and Losing It: Blog Description

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blog Description

I’m having a very hard time pinning down a description for the top of my blog.  What would a visitor to this site most need to know about me and why I am writing?  Um...I don't know, how dare you put me in a small box!   The weight loss blog was easy "I’m fat, read all about my struggle to lose weight."  It was clear, concise, vision, direction, motivational poster with inspiring image of a tiny lighthouse standing amidst a tidal wave. 

This blog is more all-encompassing.  So I quickly jotted down some ideas for my blog description.  It must be a catchy one-liner that describes my life, which will of course be written in pretty cursive, accented by a crafty, flower background. 

Here’s what I came up with:

1) Me and my talkie talk

2) The world is my oyster, but oysters taste like day-old, throat-lugies

3) A regular mom on her way to glamorous and awesome, as soon as she cleans out the Toyota Corolla

4) I really want to be skinny but not as much as I want to always have chocolate

5) Sometimes I sit alone in a corner and speak to the small people who live in my wall

6) I'd much rather be fat and funny than skinny and annoying

7) Does it creep you out that I kind of want a huge collection of Barbie Dolls?

8) My life is awesomer than your life

9) The daily troubles of an amazing, Einstein, genius, artistic, super-model-type

10) Where do we go from here?  It doesn't matter, because wherever that is, there will always be a   McDonalds nearby

1 comment: