Laughing and Losing It: New Blog, New Beginning

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Blog, New Beginning

I am still overweight, and still trying to "Lose IT."  But I am also doing many other things.  Weight loss can seem all-encompassing to those of us who try so hard to do it, yet seem to only succeed at failing to lose anything but our sanity.  Losing weight is actually only a small part of who I am and I have a lot of random stuff to say about a lot of other random things.  So I welcome you to my new blog:  “Laughing and Losing It”--which covers, well, MORE about my life.  So for the voyeurs out there who are intensely disappointed at my abandonment of babyfatbrat.blogspot.com, don't worry I shall continue to reveal the embarrassing nuances of my life for your reading pleasure including some posts on weight loss.  If you are a new reader or friend, I encourage you to take a look at babyfatbrat.blogspot.comto get to know who I am and what I’ve been up to.   I stole the phrase “Laughing and Losing It” from my other blog because I feel it applies to how I react to the craziness of life.  Sometimes I am laughing, other times I am completely losing it, and most of the time I am doing a little bit of both.  I hope you enjoy and offer your comments in the many posts to come.  Here I go!

3 comments:

  1. Bina, I get to be the first to comment. You are a really talented writer, so I'm glad you are back. You make me laugh and it'll be fun to hear about everything you are about - the girls, your extreme couponing, etc etc. So keep the posts coming.
    Is there a prize for being the first commenter?
    Jk. Love you Bina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray for the new blog - maybe you'll inspire me to update my own out-of-date blog. Can't wait to hear what you have to say.
    Love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for some great stories!!

    ReplyDelete